Sidemount Hollis Katana
Honed by extensive testing and refinement, the SMS Katana, designed by Nick Hollis in partnership with leading cave diving instructors, is a cutting edge cave penetration tool without equal. the SMS Katana design builds on the proven SMS100 and SMS75 sidemount systems but was further streamlined to reduce drag and allow for easier movement in confined spaces providing optimal performance in the warm water cenotes and caves of northern Florida and Mexico.
- 1000 denier CorduraTM w/ PU lamination outer shell & 15mil urethane internal bladder
- 2 pull relief valves: rear left and central top
- Includes elastic bungee system (removable).
- Streamline and compact design
- Bulletproof Construction
- 8 strategically placed D-rings: 2 on each shoulder strap, 1 on each hip/shoulder strap connection point and 2 rear, one left and one right, for securing main tanks or other accessories.
- 35 lbs. of lift. The perfect wing size and weight for travel
- One size fits all harness
- 3 weight pockets: two 5 lb. (2.26 kg) and one 3 lb. (1.36 kg)
- “H” harness design for adjustability
- Reversible Inflator & Dump assembly
- Primary bungees integrated into the wing to pull tanks up and away from diver’s torso
- Retainers located to avoid overhead interference
- Streamlined profile reduces drag and allows for easier movement in confined spaces
- Does not include optional Butt Plate or Storage Pocket
- Does not include rigging kit